Preparing For a New School Year


Just last week, my children and I went to the craft store and selected stationary paper to cover their portfolios for next year. Each child picked out something they liked, whether it be football, music, flowers or spiders! One child opted for both a printed stationary sheet and a personally made, one of a kind, checkerboard piece of art.

And though I fully plan to enjoy my summer break, I am using some of this time to prepare for next school year's lessons. Today, I thought you might like a sneak peek at our curriculum.

Nothing is set in stone, final, yet. {Is it ever?} Some things are still being decided. As we get closer to the start of a new school year, I will share our curriculum choices.




Oh, and obviously, I'll be using some of this summer to clean and organize these shelves, ahem.
So very thankful for the doors that close on these cabinets!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...