Our Prayer on the First Day of School



Today, on the first day of our 2012-13 school year,
we lift up our voices and hearts to our Lord,
and echo David's words from so long ago....

"Make me to know your ways, O LORD;
teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth and teach me,
for you are the God of my salvation;
for you I wait all the day long."


This is our prayer for today and everyday of our school year.


My friend and fellow homeschooling mom at Simply Life - Photographs shared her beautiful back to school prayer last week.  You will be blessed to read her words.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Dorie! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorie, I hope this is an amazing year full of learning and laughter and love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...