Organizing the Shelves


For a few, maybe, more weeks I have been organizing our school room.  I rearranged shelves, removed furniture, and repurposed lots of materials, while my husband built us boxes to tidy up the children's work spaces. 

Last week, I took nine jammed pack cardboard boxes and two bags to the annual homeschool used book sale.  I sold many items, gave away others, and returned home with just four full boxes.  All in all, it was profitable for me to attend.  What about those four remaining boxes?  Those will be sorted through and distributed to other homeschoolers who can use them over the next few weeks.

Are you cleaning out your school shelves as well?  Not sure what to do with all your homeschool materials?   Today, I am sharing a few ideas for used curriculum at Growing Your Homeschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...