Artist Trading Cards

Have you heard of Artist Trading Cards?  They are original works of art about the size of a baseball or football card that can be traded with friends. 


My daughters and I were introduced to them when they went to a friend's birthday party.  The entire party was devoted to making and trading their cards.  Our daughters had a blast! 

When they returned home, and showed their brothers the ATC {Artist Trading Cards}, their brothers wanted to try to make some as well. 


It has definitely been a fun, creative hobby for all of them.

4 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marla, these are really neat ways for the children to show and share their art with others. I (and my children) are very thankful the idea was shared with us, too!

      Delete
  2. I just recently heard of these. I do think M would really enjoy the idea. A birthday party is a great way to get a group of kids into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the birthday party with the ATC was a huge hit! The birthday girl's mom told me the girls were enthusiastically making different ATC to trade the whole time.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...