Altering Lesson Plans

During the second time I made apple bread this autumn season, I altered the recipe.  I was confident in the recipe and my ability to follow it successfully.  I was also equipped with the knowledge that I could alter the recipe by decreasing the amount of sugar.  With the sweetness of the apples and the other ingredients, I knew a little sugar would never be missed.  So, I altered the amount and made the bread.  NO ONE noticed.  It still tasted great.



Lesson plans are a lot like recipes.  They tell you what you need (ingredients) and how to put them all together (method).  But just like the apple bread recipe, you can alter lesson plans to suit your family. 

To read the rest of this article about altering lesson plans visit Growing Your Homeschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...