Simple Science Observations

Hi, my name is Dorie.  I am married to a man who works in the scientific field, and I dislike science.


OK, that is not entirely true...I don't dislike all of science, just the messy experiments. 
You know, the ones that completely destroy the kitchen, living room, back patio...
the ones with a thousand minute supplies that we may or may not have on hand...
the ones with many bottles or pots or containers that clutter my table for days, weeks...
the ones that we have to lay down all our printed newspapers to protect the tables and counter tops...
Those are the ones I dislike.

Oh, and anything involving a slug.  Unless it is how to use salt to clear up a slug problem...just kidding, that makes a terrible mess, and I don't like those kind of messes either.

However, over the years, I have grown to have a keen appreciation for observation. 


Today, I am sharing about simple science observations at Growing Your Homeschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...