Attending a Homeschool Convention

Having attended many homeschool conventions, I sometimes forget what it is like for a first time attendee. Then, this year, my husband decided to attend a spring homeschool convention with me. It will be his first. As we discussed all that we could do at the convention, he started to get a glazed over, too much information, sensory overload look. I realized what I now consider typical homeschool convention information was way too much for a first time attendee. Taking a few steps back, I started over and explained it all again.


Are you considering attending a homeschool convention or conference this year?  Today, I am sharing a few tips for first time attendees at Growing Your Homeschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...